Monday, August 25, 2008

Super,no more

I'm a knight with no king
Just a superhuman being

For all the world may
Lay their hope on me
To save yet another day
And to set them free

I'm an angel,not of heaven
Just a snowy plumed raven

Kneel and say your prayer
I'm her to slay your slayer
Put an end to any war
And keep the foes afar

I alone deserve the glory
With it's fellow,misery

I'm after all another man
But I desire to give
Also live all that I can

So spare me henceforth
For now I long for death
I belonged to the yore
Super,no more

3 comments:

trojanwalls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
trojanwalls said...

My favourite by far. This one stands out.
Also, this is nice- A blog with nothing but poetry in it. But tell me, is gloom, misery, death and loneliness an enduring theme with you? Do you ever feel cheerful enough to write a ditty? A limerick, maybe?
Tell you what, if you feel up to it - post one. Something light, breezy, happy even. And I'll write one in turn.
Do you accept?

ps. blogger deleted my previous comment, so as insurance I'll re-post this comment on my blog. :)

Krithik said...

Interesting, your previous comment seems to be have 'removed by the author'. Let it be known, that I had no influence over this, a myriad irrevocable curses to blogger have been placed.

Ah, but yes. Gloominess has been the enduring subject, occasionally I have tried to veer away. And dude, I need at least an ounce of your motivation to write. Please be kind enough to bottle some of it tightly and ship it to me. :) I have a film-review-blog which has been in suspended animation for quite sometime now.It is my writing, it is lacking considerably (as you can see) and prose is my Kryptonite.